Online Casino in India
India is one of the fastest-growing countries in terms of not only the population but also many other aspects of life, including online gambling. According to various reports, roughly forty percent of Indians have tried gambling at least once in their lifetimes. Given an unprecedented boom of the online gambling industry, many of them do at the best online casinos in India, which we will talk about more in this article.
The Best Casino Bonuses Available for New Players
There is usually a lot of speculation when it comes to bonuses. Gamblers believe that the best casino in India online should have a great bonus for newcomers and they are certainly right about it! When just starting off, new players that are exposed to generous bonus offers tend to have better impressions and a more colorful first experience. In this regard, here is what a welcome package often consists of:
- Free spins;
- Extra money for deposits;
- Reload bonus.
Further in the article we will discuss them in more detail and will also find out what other types of bonuses there are and how to get them.
Guides To Playing on Online Casino Using Real Money
When it comes to playing casino games for real money, you better do it at the best online casinos. But is there anything to take into account? Unfortunately, some people do not realize that gambling for real money must, first of all, be responsible. Here is some useful advice you can use to have maximum fun and avoid negative experience playing for real money:
- Always choose a legal website that has a license obtained by a reputable authority;
- Never chase losses and call it quits when you feel frustrated;
- Use payment methods with the lowest fees and the fastest transaction speed;
- Try the games for free before playing for real money;
Following these simple rules, you will make the most fun out of playing casino games for real money avoiding bad consequences for your financial and mental states.
Types of Casino Bonuses
As you already know, bonuses are one of the first things that people pay attention to when choosing a casino to play at. They gave a great advantage at the beginning of one’s gambling journey attracting them to join and try, as well as make people stick to one casino and not go looking for better options. Let’s see which bonuses are most often offered by casinos to their customers at home:
- Welcome bonuses. This type of bonus is what we are all used to when signing up at a gambling site or making the very first deposit. In turn, welcome bonuses are also divided into two categories, which are deposit and no deposit ones. As the name suggests, deposit welcome offers require players to make a deposit in order to receive it, while the no deposit bonus is rewarded right after the registration.
- Free spins. Those can be included in your welcome bonus package and also given as part of a certain promo. Free spins are suitable for those loving slot machines and can be a nice addition to your gaming session. Most of the time, free spins only work for certain games, so make sure you are familiar with the conditions before using them.
- Bonuses for deposits. Again, the biggest deposit bonuses tend to be credited for the very first deposit and usually are 100% of the amount deposited (those are called match bonuses). However, even though it might not be as big as with the first deposit, many casinos also offer an additional monetary reward for a second, third, and so on deposits, as well as special depositing conditions on special days (a weekend, your birthday, etc.).
- Loyalty or VIP programs. This is what the best online casinos use to keep players on the edge of their seats and make them stay as long as possible. Loyalty programs are often divided into levels, reaching which will bring you benefits, such as a personal consultant, free spins, deposit bonuses, faster withdrawals, bigger transaction limits, and even physical gifts like trips or party invitations.
Keep in mind that each bonus has a wager (except for wager-free ones). A wager is basically how much you must bet (not win) before you are able to withdraw your winnings. Sometimes gamblers get distracted by big bonuses forgetting about their wagers, so be mindful and read the terms and conditions regarding the bonus you are going to use beforehand.
How to Get Started Playing at an Online Casino
If you are a newbie to online gambling and want to find out the fastest way to get things going, here is what you should do:
- Find a reliable casino. All the trustworthy platforms operate with a license, which they tend to inform their customers about with a banner on their website or apps.
- Sign up. The registration procedure usually won’t take up more than 5 minutes. Sometimes the best Indian casinos online offer multiple ways for signing up.
- Complete verification. Oftentimes, casinos require their customers to undergo verification to be able to make real-money transactions.
- Make a deposit. Pick a payment method you need and follow further instructions. Make sure the minimum deposit amount suits your budget.
- Choose the game and play. If you are unsure about risking your money in the game you are unfamiliar with, try it via a demo mode first.
The Most Popular Casino Games in India
India is indeed a very gambling-oriented country, which is backed up by a long history of this kind of entertainment. When it comes to online gambling, Indians are a large part of many international casino users. But which games do they prefer the most? Here are the most popular casino games among Indian gamblers:
- Teen Patti;
- Andar Bahar;
- Indian Rummy;
All of the games listed above and the other ones can be found at the best new online casinos, as well as at the ones that have been up and running for years.
Playing Online Casino Games For Real Money
Essentially, all the users of online casinos can either play for real money or for free using a demo mode. If you are going to play for real money, there are some things to remember:
- Check out the available payment methods before signing up to see whether there are the ones suitable for you;
- Never deposit more than you can afford;
- Do not take online gambling as an income source and play for fun instead.
Don’t forget that playing casino games for real money always comes with a risk of losing them, so don’t get carried away and catch losses.
Benefits of Playing on Indian-Focused Online Casinos
Indian-focused online casinos that support Indian rupees are a perfect choice for those seeking comfortable gambling conditions with fast and safe money transactions. Besides, the best Indian casinos online feature thrilling Indian games that are often absent at conventional online casinos.
Deposit Money At Online Casinos In India
Online casinos tend to offer an abundance of deposit methods. Please note, that some of the methods available for depositing are not available for withdrawing. These are the most popular payment systems you may come across:
- Debit/credit cards;
- E-wallets (Neteller, Skrill, and Ecopayz);
- Postpaid payments;
- Pre-paid cards;
The minimum deposit amounts, as well as an estimated wait time for different payment methods may vary, so get familiar with the terms and conditions.
What Is the Legal Situation on Gambling for Indian Players?
Gambling has been a favourite pastime in India for centuries. But just like in the United States, gambling regulation in India varies from state to state. In other words, states in India can formulate their own gambling laws. Nonetheless, no law in India forbids online gambling, unlike land-based establishments, so anybody from India can freely take part in online gambling activity and play at the best online casinos in India without having to break the law, meaning it is totally legal.
History of Gambling in India
The first mentions of gambling activity as board games in India are dated as late as 400-500 BC or even earlier. The influence of the Europeans made betting on horse racing and cricket a big deal, so for the first time in Indian history gambling was regulated with the Act of 1867, making gambling houses illegal.
Nowadays, land-based casinos are only legally allowed in three Indian states, including a popular tourist destination Goa. Online gambling, on the other hand, is not prohibited. In fact, almost half of Indians claimed they have tried online gambling activity at least once.
The end goal of gambling at the best online live casinos is to bring joy and fun to people that can spend their time playing their favourite games. However, it would not be possible without taking responsible gaming rules seriously: starting from playing only when reached the age limit to security inspections or certifications of gambling operators and even addiction problems.
Indian players are exposed to hundreds and thousands of the best online casinos, which they can freely access at any time of the day, and play the best games by renowned software developers for free and for real money using Indian rupees. Hopefully, this short article will serve as a useful introduction and will be of great help on the main topics that usually bother newbies to online gambling.